Klueless is an online game hosted during the event 'Ahvan' hosted by IIM Indore. The game is a sequence of puzzles, with multiple levels. Each level consists of a logical riddle and is to be solved to advance to the next level. Klueless 8 is launching on 26th October 2012 at 8:08 pm.
Here's a link to play the Klueless 8.
The hints and clues for Klueless 8 will be available here:
So, let's play the game together!
About Klueless Teaser Round
Weeks before it's official launch, the Klueless team had rolled out a teaser round to give the players the 'feel' of it!!
If you want to play that too, here's the link:
Klueless 8 Teaser Round to explore the maze...! All the best!!
Hints for Klueless Teaser Round:
- Just click at the right place.
- You just 'like'd their facebook page. Now change the url with this latest activity of yours.
- This is the trickiest level. Look at the mathematical equation above in the title. It shows a mathematical equation using a 'complex' number. Then look at the image; reverse search this image using google. You'll finally reach a point where you'll be left with 'psychoanalysis' and complex if you go the right way. Relate the two words and try your answer.
- Again you need to reverse search this image. You will get the answer easily. Note: It's a single word.
- Think of the bird in this image. You'll get the answer (related to America)
- Just google the place that the monopoly board points to and think of the fact, that 'nobody wants to be in a jail". The answer is a NAME.
Alternate answer for Level 4 (Read only if you want to really know it! We're disclosing it coz Klueless 8 is launching tomorrow. So, the focus is going to shift there soon :) Let's get done with teaser round! )