|Britishers left India many years ago, but the impact of their lifestyle is still very much there on all of us. One of their food items that's always liked and enjoyed by the tea lovers across the world, is the English Tea. Read on to learn how to make it! :)|
- Tea leaves----- 1 tsp per person, plus one extra to be added into the tea pot
- slices of lemon (optional)
- Fill the kettle with fresh water and put it on the flame to boil
- Pour it over the tea, then stir and leave to brew for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour the tea through a tea strainer.
- Serve with milk and sugar, or lemon and sugar.
Tea Series Menu: