- Food & Lifestyle
- Madhu's Zone
- Lifestyle Articles
- Hindi names of International Spices
- Vegetable & Fruit Names- English to Hindi Translation
- Different styles of draping Indian Sari
- Petrol Price Rise in India May 2011
- India's most expensive city is amongst the cheapest 4 cities of the world!
- Lahaul-Spiti having highest sex-ratio in India
- How to beat the summer heat?
- Idli Do Pyaaza
- Indian Recipe Videos
- Indian Achievers
- Pasta-My style!
- Woman Care
- Madhu's Zone
- India and Spirituality
- Indian Festivals
- Significance of Janmashtmi
- Dulla Bhatti-the robinhood of Punjab
- Sunder Mundriye- the Lohri Song translation
- Lohri SMS & greetings
- Krishna Janmashtmi
- Makar Sankranti 2012
- Magh Mela begins on 9 January 2012
- Kanuma-Telugu Festival
- Poornima Calendar 2011
- Significance of Poornima Fasting
- Ekadashi 2012- Fasting Dates
- Sankashti Chaturthi 2012
- Thaipusam January Festival
- Magh Month starts 2012
- Sannkashti Vrat or Fast
- Som Pradosham 2012
- Ganesh Jayanti
- Basant Panchmi 2011
- Mahashivaratri 2011
- Amavasya 2012
- How to celebrate Janmashtami-Krishna Jayanti
- Poornima days calendar 2012
- Lohri 2012 and its signficance
- Dates of Indian Festivals in 2012
- 5 Best Krishna Bhajans
- Largest Collection of Rangoli Designs and Patterns
- Purnima in October 2013
- Amavasya - November 2013
- Sankashti Chaturthi in October 2013
- Ekadashi October 2013
- Vedic Astrology
- Remedies to make Sun strong
- Remedies to make Moon strong
- Ways to bring fortune
- Remedies to balance Mars
- Basics of Vedic Astrology
- Episode Updates (By: Sh. Pawan Sinha- Astro Uncle)
- How to Reduce Struggles in life?
- What do lips tell us about our planets?
- Jupiter Transit in May 2011 -1
- Jupiter Transit in May 2011 -2
- Jupiter Transit in May 2011 -3
- Kyun Lagta hai Darr?
- Karm-Hani Yog - 1
- Sampatti Hani Yog (8th May part 2)
- Santan hani yog-8th May-Part3
- Pawan Sinha Live 8th May 2011- Part 4
- Telling a lie? Jyotish reasons and remedies
- Habit of Stealing-Jyotish point of view
- Anxiety before exams?
- Birth Marks Significance
- Headache or Migraine?
- Reasons for Irritation and Anger
- Marital life problems and Solutions-2
- Marital life problems and Solutions-1
- How to be a good speaker?
- Formula to become Rich
- Sadesati Effects and Remedies
- How to earn and maintain money?
- Remedies for happy and successful married life?
- Three Magical Plants
- Easy ways to get rid of Loans
- Husband wife problems and remedies
- How to attain fame, respect and Prosperity?
- Email notifications
- How to become attractive with Jyotish?
- Pregnant? How to have a healthy baby?
- How to stay on top at Job?
- How bad habits influence our fortune?
- Food Brings Luck. How?
- Mars and Venus transit-2011
- Pitra Paksha or Shraadh Pooja
- Pitra Dosha, Sampatti Dosha and Vansha Dosha
- Don't be a loser!! Gear up!
- All that you wanted to know about Navratri Poojan
- Kitchen, Kismat and Kundli
- Constant Fights at Home for no reason?
- Five dreadful yogas - How to get rid of them?
- Shiva Rahasya
- Astro Uncle Desi Nuskhas- Oct 2011 -2
- Astro Uncle Desi Nuskhas- Nov 2011
- Astro Uncle Desi Nuskhas December 2011
- Astro Uncle Desi Nuskhas January 2012
- Vaastu Secrets and Tips
- Three Pillars of Success
- Awaken your Bhagya
- Women Problems and their Solutions- Pawan Sinha Live 12th Feb 2012
- Desi Nuskha (Laziness)
- Download Religious Books
- Cab, Call Centre aur baatein- Introduction
- Does the cover matter?
- The One..the Soulmate..
- Love-Reality or Fiction?
- Kya aap apne favorite ho?
- Shashi Kapoor-Battling for Life!
- Indian Child beggars
- Black Yamuna (Dirty)
- Metro Diary
- Interesting hockey facts
- Shashi Kapoor "Died" on Twitter
- Neelam Kothari-Sameer Soni Wedding
- Indian Army Day
- Ambala to Ludhiana.. Straight from the heart!
- No Jobs in Punjab
- Fuel Hike- A blessing in disguise..
- Landline to Facebook
- Romance-Dying a slow death?
- Dream is Collapsing!
- Who is Anna Hazare? Anna's Biography
- Difference between Jan Lokpal and Government's Lokpal bill?
- Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya
- Nano Car Worth Rs. 22 Crore
- Satellite image of India on Diwali night
- Klueless 7 is here!
- Mehdi Hassan Biography
- Earthquake in Chandigarh, Dehradun 10th Feb 2012
- Ek Main aur Ekk Tu - Review
- Saif Ali Khan punches a businessman, breaks his nose
- Google Drive-What's for me in store?
- Dil Pe Lagi Aur Baat Bani- Aamir Khan's new show
- Conversations within
- Identity within..
- Sourav Ganguly Picture Collage on his Birthday
- Quick facts about the legend-Dara Singh
- From Sher-locked to Ben-addicted!!
- Airtel Song/Video - Jo Mera Hai Wo Tera Hai
- Quick facts about NASA Mars Rover mission 2012
- Anurag Kashyap in Cadbury 'Shots' campaign
- Air India gets the most awaited 'Dreamliner'. What is it? 10 Quick facts
- 30 Best Indian Patriotic Songs: Largest collection of Independence day videos
- Akshay Kumar look-alike?
- Kaun Banega Crorepati 2012 Jackpot Questions
- No roaming charges in India
- Klueless 8 - Action begins soon!
- Who is your favorite Gandhi?
- Klueless 8 - Hints and Clues
- Collection of Jaspal Bhatti's witty one-liners- A tribute to the legend
- REVA NXR (E20)- A new 'green' car!
- Chevrolet SAIL U-VA | Pics and Features
- Google Nexus 7 tablet - 9 Amazing facts
- Asus Taichi Ultrabook - Features and price in India
- 15 things to keep in mind before you buy your dream car!
- Klueless 9 - Hints and Clues
- Nokia Lumia 1020 features and price
- Shruti Kathpal's label - Akara
- Xiaomi Mi 4 - Features and Review
- Nalanda University's resurrection
- Klueless 10 - Hints and Clues
The Best bookmaker bet365 Bonus
- Category: Other-lifestyle articles
- Written by Super User
Idli Do Pyaaza
1) 4 Idlis.. (To prepare Idlis, just take 1/2 cup sooji, 1/2 cup dahi, add one tsp salt, 1 tsp ENO or baking powder, mix them well and cook in the microwave for 4 minutes).
2) 2 vertically sliced onions.
3) Soya Sauce (Optional)
4) Tomato Sauce
5) 2 tsp Vinegar
6) 2 Capsicums - long sliced
1) Take a deep frying pan (I use kadhaayi)
2) Add 1 Tablespoon Oil
3) Add Raai or black mustard seeds
4) Saute Onions. They should not be overcooked.
5) Add Capsicum- (should be half-cooked)
6) Add the sauces (2 big spoons of tomato sauce, 1 tsp soya sauce
7) Add two tsp vinegar
8 Turn off the gas
9) Add the 4 idlis (cut into small cubes)
10 Mix really well and serve !! :)
This mixture is so tasty and easy to make that if you don't have idlis, you can put in paneer and it'll taste like chilly paneer OR, you can add mushrooms too!! :)
Join us on Facebook
- Mobile Number Portability in India
- Mobile Number Portability India- Frequently Asked Questions
- Motorola Droid X
- Health Benefits of Indian Spice-Heeng (Asafoetida)
- HTC Wildfire Smartphone
- Indian Sari- In Vogue forever..
- My experience with Suncare Products and best available options in India
- Un-tan your face and body!
- Journey of Internet...
- He is always on Facebook- Vodafone Facebook Ad