If you happen to be a lazy and moody cook like me, then sit back, relax and read this quick & easy recipe of 'my style Pasta'...one of my favorite breakfast and evening snack...which can be prepared in just 15-20 minutes....
- 2 Cups of Macaroni Pasta. (any shape)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp of garlic paste (This is optional, but gives a very nice flavor to the pasta....you can prepare it either at home, or get it readymade like, dabur's garlic paste from the store)
- 1 tomato (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 table spoon Oil (to saute)
- Grounded black pepper.
- Green Peas (optional, depends on the season)
- Tomato Sauce- 2 tablespoons.
- Soya Sauce- optional- 1 tsp.
- Vinegar-2 tsp.
- First add some water, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil to the raw pasta and boil it. If you're using microwave, then do it for 10 minutes; if gas, then make it 15-20 minutes. The pasta should not be hard, but at the same time, it shdn't be too soft either. (You don't want to make a halwa out of your pasta..right? ;))
- While you're boiling your pasta, on the other side of the gas, heat 2 tablespoons of oil, and a few seconds later- add garlic paste and onion into the pan. Saute it till the onions turn golden brown.
- Now add the finely chopped tomato, all the sauces, salt, and black pepper and mix everything well.
- Add green peas if you have them.
- After stirring for about a minute, add the milk. (Milk is added to give a creamy texture to the pasta.)
- Mix and cover the pan for 3-4 minutes.
- Now strain the water out of the boiled pasta and add this pasta to the mixture in the pan. (Make sure, the milk gravy has reduced to half)
- Turn off the gas, stir the pasta and the mixture well and finally add the vinegar and mix again.
- Your pasta is now ready. You can garnish it with green coriander and tomatoes.
- Enjoyyy! :)
Here's the picture tutorial of this pasta recipe:
ads by google
STEP 1- SAUTE
STEP 2- ADD SALT, PEPPER & SAUCES
STEP 3- ADD PEAS
STEP 4- ADD MILK
STEP 5 - COVER THE PAN
STEP 6- ADD THE BOILED PASTA
STEP 7 - ADD VINEGAR
STEP 8- GARNISH WITH CORIANDER N TOMATOES & SERVE