ads by google
Poor diet, deficiency of vital nutrients, pollution, combing of hair when they’re wet, usage of harsh bands and clips, sheer negligence & lack of hair care, lifestyle issues like stress and smoking, usage of harsh chemicals can all result in hair fall or hair loss in both men and women. Thankfully, we have some remedies to check this problem before your hair reaches the point of no return.It is said that losing about 100 hair strands a day is normal. If you lose more hair then it’s an alarming sign.
- Hot Oil Therapy- My favorite tried and tested!!
- Mix 2 tablespoons of amla (Indian gooseberry), reetha and shikakai- all easily available in any Indian grocery store. Add egg to the mixture and form a paste. Apply on scalp and massage throughout hair. Let sit for 25 to 30 minutes, then rinse and cleanse with a mild shampoo. Try this 3 times per week for one month to help hair regrow naturally.
- Massage coconut milk into your scalp, leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Repeat 3 times per week until your hair loss decreases and healthy hair grows in.
- Keep your hair healthy with regular cuts (every 6 to 8 weeks), gentle weekly washes, daily deep moisturizingconditioners and air drying instead of using hair dryers
- Application of Egg white alone on Hair is also considered extremely beneficial for reducing hair fall. If you don’t like the smell of the egg, either add a few drops of vinegar or lemon juice or a pinch of henna in it.
Have any more remedies? Please suggest us in the comment section!
Note: These remedies are suggested to control hair fall and not to cure baldness.
More in Pre-Bridal Hair Care Regime: