These are just the written updates of the Pawan Sinha ji's shows on Aajtak/Tez Channel, for the benefit of common people. The official website of Pawan Sinha ji is here: paavanchintandhara.com
The Best bookmaker bet365 Bonus
- Category: Indian Festivals
- Written by Super User
Dear Humindian guests and members,
Here's a collection of Lohri SMS's for you. We've gathered them from the internet believing that the messages are published on the web on 'public domain'. If anyone of you has a nice collection of Lohri SMS's, please do contribute by commenting on this page.
- In a softly glowing candle light, may all ur dreams cum true. Every star of every night brings luck & joy to u... WISH U N UR FAMILY A VERY HAPPY LOHRI.
- Hum aap ke dil me rehte hai, isliye har gum sehte hai, koi hum se pehle na keh de aap ko, isliye 1 din pehle hi aap ko " HAPPY LORRY "Kehte hai!...
- Twinkle twinkle yaaran di car, khadke glassi in the bar, punjabi bhangra de chicken fry, tuhanu lohri di lakh lakh vadhaai . Happy lohri
- May this festival of zeal and verve fill your life with lots of energy and enthusiasm and may it help you bring happiness and prosperity to you and your loved ones. Happy Lohri to one and all!
- Lohri ki aag, aapke dukho ko jalla de…. Aag ki roshni, aapki jindgi me ujjale bhar de…… Lohri ka parkash, aap ki jindgi ko parkashmai kar de…. Jase Jase
- Bol tenu LOHRI... te ki uphar deya. Dosti chahidi ja jaan vaar deya. Scootr,moped,ya frari car deya, Bus ine nal hi sar jau ja 2-3 gappan hor mar deya
- Mungfli di khushbu te Gurh di Mithaas, Makki di Roti te Sarso da Saag, Dil di khushi te aapneya da Pyar Mubarak Hove Tuhanu LOHRI Da Teyohaar..Happy Lohri!!
- May all ur wishes come true and may u achieve everything u desire. Enjoy ur day and don’t 4get 2 put revari, popcorn & moongfali in the Lohri fire. It will definitely bring luck 2 u!
- I wish that Warmth of bonn fire, sweetness of GUR & REWRI at Lohri remain with U for ever...-*- Happy LOHRI -*-
- Tan mein masti, maan mein umang, chalo akash mein dale rang, ho jaye sab sang-sang, Udayye PATANG! HAPPY LOHRI!