Santaan Hani yog can be of many types.
- Difficulty having a child.
- Frequent miscarriages.
- Having a diseased child
- Your children getting settled to far off places and you ultimately being alone.
- Your children don’t care for you at all, might leave you alone or in old age homes.
- Keep doing “Harivansh Paath” regularly.
- Chant this mantra: “Nandgop grihe jaat”, whenever you can.
- As a mother, if your “innocent” gets implicated in some court case, or other such problem, then you can keep “Maa Kali yantra” in your child’s shirt’s pocket.
- If Jupiter is in Pushya nakshatra, do Santaan Gopaal Path. It can bring your children (who left home coz of anger or something) back to you.
- For 21 Saturdays, give water to Peepal tree.
- Pawan Sinha Live 8th May 2011 Part-1-Karm Hani Yog
- Pawan Sinha Live 8th May 2011 – Part -2 – Sampatti Hani Yog (Great loss of money):
- Pawan Sinha Live 8th May 2011-Part 3-Santan Hani Yog