These are just the written updates of the Pawan Sinha ji's shows on Aajtak/Tez Channel, for the benefit of common people. The official website of Pawan Sinha ji is here: paavanchintandhara.com
The Best bookmaker bet365 Bonus
- Category: Vedic Astrology
- Written by Super User
In Vedic Astrology, Mars is considered to be a planet of vitality & energy. If well-placed in a horoscope, it is known to bestow the native with immense will power, confidence and determination to achieve his or her goals and overcome all kinds of hurdles and enemies boldly.
In Vedic Astrology, Mars is considered to be a planet of vitality & energy. If well-placed in a horoscope, it is known to bestow the native with immense will power, confidence and determination to achieve his or her goals and overcome all kinds of hurdles and enemies boldly. People with a good placement of Mars or having their ascendant or lagna lord as Mars display vitality & interest in outdoor games. An un-afflicted Mars, if present in it's own signs or is exalted, can make the native rise up to good levels in Military Services, Police, Sports, Administrative services etc. However, if it is badly placed in a horoscope (in Cancer, Gemini, Virgo) it loses its strength. In that case the native will not be able to use his energies in the right direction. We will talk more about this fiery planet in detail in our subsequent articles. This article is all about strengthening or balancing your Mars. Here's a list of easy remedies:
Remedies to strengthen/balance Mars in your Horoscope!
- Worship Lord Hanuman or Lord Karthikeyan.
- Drink lots of water..
- Indulge in sports & physical activities like exercising etc.
- Walk on green grass.
- Don't sleep during day time.
- Avoid eating spicy food. (Avoid red chilly esp.)
- Do not indulge in smoking.
- Do not eat red meat (which shows blood).
- Develop good relationships with siblings, specially brothers.
- Don't walk barefoot.
- Donate red bricks to labourers.
- Donate "gur" (jaggery) to poor children on Tuesdays.
- Treat respectfully the people of worker class/subordinates etc.
- In the morning after waking up, put some mud on your forehead.
- Read the Vishnu Puran sitting on the ground, but not touching it.
- Donate land!
- Donate land for temples or charity institutions.
- Refrain from urinating etc. on bare ground.
- Eat food items which increase/clean blood in our bloodstream.
PS: If Mars is very strong in the 7th house of a horoscope (7th House represents Marriage and Spouse), like, exalted or with Sun in its own or friendly house, then the native may not even desire to get married. In such cases, it's important to weaken the Mars. You can do that by beginning to walk barefoot at home... :)
(Remedy Source: Mr. Pawan Sinha from Tez Channel)